The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
1. Why does Markinson kills himself, rather than testifying? How does this connect to the theme of honor and bravery?
2. There are two turning-points in the film – when Kaffee decides to enter the plea of non-guilty and when he decides to call Commander Jessup to the stand. What influences him, in both cases, to go against his initial instincts and make these risky decisions?
3. How does Kaffee manipulate Jessup into admitting that he ordered the code red?
4. Why does Jessup feel as if he did nothing wrong? How did he, in fact, violate the Marine code of displaying honor and bravery?
5. What is the significance of Dawson saluting Kaffee after the trial?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more