The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
MA260Statistical Analysis I
Directions: Besure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting itto Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer incomplete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling, andgrammar. Refer to the “Assignment Format” page located onthe Course Home page for specific format requirements.
NOTE: Show your work in theproblems.
1. A recent article in the Myrtle Beach Sun Times reportedthat the mean labor cost to repair a color television is $90 with astandard deviation of $22. Monte’s TV Sales and Service completedrepairs on two sets this morning. The labor cost for the first was$75 and it was $100 for the second. Compute z valuesfor each and comment on your findings.
2. The mean of a normal distribution is 400 pounds. The standarddeviation is 10 pounds.
a. What is the area between 415 pounds and the mean?
b. What is the area between the mean and 395 pounds?
c. What is the probability of selecting a value at random anddiscovering that it has a value of less than 395 pounds?
3. The monthly sales of mufflers in the Richmond, VA area follow thenormal distribution with a mean of 1200 and a standard deviation of225. The manufacturer would like to establish inventory levels suchthat there is only a 5% chance of running out of stock. Where shouldthe manufacturer set the inventory levels?
4. Research on new juvenile delinquents revealed that 38% of themcommitted another crime.
a. What is the probability that of the last 100 new juveniledelinquents put on probation, 30 or more will commit another crime?
b. What is the probability that 40 or fewer of the delinquents willcommit another crime?
c. What is the probability that between 30 and 40 of the delinquentswill commit another crime?
5. An Air Force study indicates that the probability of a disastersuch as the January 28, 1986 explosion of the space shuttleChallenger was 1 in 35. The Challenger flight was the25th mission.
a. How many disasters would you expect in the first 25 flights?
b. Use the normal approximation to estimate the probability of atleast one disaster in 25 missions.
Please referto the rubric below for the grading criteria for this assignment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more