The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Start with a job ad of your choosing and answer the following questions in memo format.
1. Why did you choose this job ad? Do you feel that you are qualified for the position?
2. How long has the ad been posted? If it has been posted for a long period of time, are you sure that the position is still available? How?
3. Where is the company located?
4. What skills is your prospective employer seeking, from most important to least important? (bulleted list)
5. Did you know anything about the company before you saw the job ad?
6. What is the mission statement of the company? History of company? Remember that it is essential for you to learn as much about the company as possible; you can use such knowledge for your cover letter and interview.
7. What are keywords on the website that you can use in your cover letter and interview? (list)
8. Based on your research, what is your personal sense about the company? What do you feel the company values?
Use a technology company in new york for the job offer.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more