The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Confirmation Bias is is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one’s preexisting beliefs or hypotheses, while giving disproportionately less consideration to alternative possibilities. This is a bias we all have regardless of how smart we may think we are.
The best way to avoid confirmation bias is to consider alternative possibilities and to actively seek information that would falsify or disconfirm statements we think are true. This is often a difficult and uncomfortable thing to do, but as philosophers we’re committed to discovering the truth and confirmation bias seriously hampers our efforts at doing so.
The purpose of this assignment is to:
1. Read David McRaney’s article “Confirmation Bias.”
2. Go to this website (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. and try to solve the puzzle. Try at least one sequence of numbers and write down what sequences you tried in determining the answer to the puzzle.
3. Click the “I think I know it button” on the website and read the article.
4. Describe your results. Did you get it right? What sequences did you try? What does this exercise tell you about confirmation bias? Write at least one developed paragraph (about 100 words) in your response. Remember to use correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
ALSO THE PARAGRAPH MUST FOLLOWING EXACTLY:
1) Thoroughly addresses all parts of the question
2) Substantive. Answered the question in depth.
3) Extremely well organized, clear and concise throughout.
4) Mechanics reflect careful editing
5) NO plagiarism (it will be on turnitin), no MLA source
PLEASE FOLLOWING ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND DO NOT MISSING ANYTHING. THANK YOU
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more