The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
NO SHORDY WORK. READ THE WHOLE THING TO MAKE SURE YOU CAN DO IT
Your Special Project for Lesson Two is to complete a Rational Life Plan. This has 2 parts.
Page 15 in our textbook speaks to many of the ideas to be reviewed within your Rational Life Plan. Organize the project as you see fit in terms of full paragraphs or bullet points containing complete sentences. Be sure to cover all aspects of the outline below. You may also add additional categories if it makes the Life Plan more useful for you. This Plan should be well organized and include ways to meet both short term and long term goals. A very important part of a working plan are everyday details that support the short term goals. Use the outline below.
RATIONAL LIFE PLAN OUTLINE
1. Values: List at least 3 key values, describing why they are meaningful to you.
2. Characteristics: List at least five of your key strong characteristics. Think in terms of your interests, health, emotional well-being and skills.
3. Barriers: List at least five of your personal barriers. Think in terms of your resources, health, access, relationships, and skills.
4. Stressors/Relaxers: Create a T chart by creating two columns. In one column list the elements of your life you find causes you stress and in the other column list aspects of your life that are relaxers (those things that bring you a sense of calmness, restoration, or happiness). Each column should contain a minimum of 3 items.
5. Overall Goals: List one long term goal (at least 6 months in the future) and three short term goals (generally tasks you perform at least weekly to help move you toward achieving a long term goal) for each of the following areas of your life. Health, Education, Relationships, Finances, Personal Happiness. This means you will have a total of 5 long term goals and 15 short term goals.
For example, a long term goal may be to graduate with your degree by spring 2024. A short term goal under this may be to study at least 15 hours each week. Be sure that all goals are measurable and have a clear timeline for completion. For example, rather than “get good grades” as a long term goal, you would want to say “achieve a 3.5 GPA for the spring 2022 term.”
6. Philosophical Reflection on Plan: After your plan is put together, write a one page reflective e s s a y on the overall happiness built into your plan. How can you maintain more happiness in your life? What roles do education, healthy relationships, and financial stability play in your life happiness? Why are your values and goals meaningful to you? What barriers do you anticipate facing in your efforts to achieve your goals?
For an “A” did you:
take on the project with analysis, personal viewpoint, and quality?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more