The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Nonverbal Communication Application Essay 3: Nonverbal Communication and Relationships
Your third, and final, application essay is designed to increase your understanding of nonverbal communication behaviors in relationships. For this essay, you should choose a real relationship in your life and evaluate the nonverbal communication behaviors using your textbook (Chapters 12, 13, & 14).
You can choose any one of the relationships below: 1. Female-Male Relationship – may be platonic or romantic.
2. Supervisor-Employee Relationship – can be for a current or previous job.
3. Teacher-Student Relationship – must be a face-to-face relationship.
To complete this assignment, you should write a 2 – 3 page essay addressing the questions below. You will be evaluated on your understanding of course material, your reasoning and synthesis of ideas, and your writing style including grammar and mechanics. All writing assignments should be double-spaced with 1” margins and 12-point font.
Assignment Requirements: Using your experience and the textbook, answer the following questions thoroughly and thoughtfully.
1. How would you describe your relationship with the other person?
2. What role does nonverbal communication play in the type relationship you chose? Be specific.
3. How do the categories of nonverbal communication behavior differ between the members of the relationship? Give specific examples of behaviors you experience during interactions with the other person. a. Physical Appearance b. Gesture and Body Movement c. Face and Eye Behavior d. Vocal Behavior e. Personal Space f. Touch g. Scent / Smell h. Time
4. Do the nonverbal communication behavior differences you identified above confirm or contradict the description of the relationship in the book? Why or why not?
5. How does immediacy affect the type of relationship you chose? Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of nonverbal immediacy.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more