I have received a high-quality paper within very short time (12 days before the deadlines). I will approve it and if I have any questions or modification i will come back to you.
I am doing my intern at the Extra Mile Club also known as (EMC). It is located in Beaufort South Carolina
HMSV B280 MICRO-LEVEL HUMAN SERVICES INTERVENTIONS 6-HOUR VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE ASSIGNMENT 100 POINTS ____________________________________________________________________________ Students will volunteer 6 hours for a human services agency of their choice. To fulfill this assignment, you will need to: 1. Identify a human services agency: Contact that agency and set up a meeting with the Volunteer Coordinator or Supervisor.
2. Download and print out a copy of the Volunteer Experience Introductory letter to take with you for your initial meeting with the Coordinator/Supervisor: Remember to dress professionally and present yourself as a potential future employee. Be ready to discuss why you have selected that particular agency, and what you hope to gain by volunteering with them.
3. Schedule your volunteer date(s): Be sure you have your calendar with you, and you can choose to complete all 6 hours at once or break the hours up if that works better for your schedule. In addition, be sure to find out if there are any special requirements you need to be aware of.
4. Complete your 6 hours of volunteer time.
5. Ask your Volunteer Supervisor to complete your Volunteer Evaluation form: Be sure both you and the Volunteer Supervisor review and sign the form. Scan and save your Volunteer Evaluation Form, as you will need to submit it to fulfill this assignment.
6. Type a 3 page Volunteer Experience Summary discussing: A brief description of agency, their history, and services provided. Discuss what you did during your volunteer time, and what impression you received from the activities and the agency. Your paper should reflect your overall experience, perceptions, and feelings, as well as what you learned or did not learn from the 6-hour experience, whether it was negative or positive.
7. Submit your Volunteer Experience Summary Paper, and your completed Volunteer Evaluation Form via the appropriate links on Blackboard.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more