The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Eng 1301 essay 5
The Power of Words
(should not exceed 6 words)
Intro (1 para, 5-10):
· Source of image – pinterest.com or our course in eCampus (if mentioning website name, book name or magazine name, name should be in italics)
· State why you chose the image – because verbal child abuse is a very serious problem in our society and people need to pay attention to it
· Thesis (last sentence of the intro) – The primary message of the image is that we need to be careful with the words we use.
The primary message of the image is that our words can have a powerful effect, especially on children.
Body (at least 3 paras, each one 5-18 lines):
[no personal experience in body paras]
BP1 – detailed description of the image
BP2 – characters: two of them (boy and the hand); approx.age of the boy, race/culture; who I think the hand is; emotion: sadness, fear, anger, arrogance (explain why/how); ethics: what is happening to him is unethical (explain why); angle: front view (explain why important)
BP3 – symbols: his age, no shirt, grabbing him by the throat (explain what each one symbolizes); focus/emphasis: the boy’s head and why that’s important; background: plain background and significance of that; caption: explain what “power” means; contrast: what childhood should be like and what his childhood is like
BP4 – changes to the image: add more children (gender/ age/race) and make all words on the hand clear
Conclusion (1 para, 5-10):
· Importance to society – children are the future (explain)
· Importance for me – reminder to be careful with words
· Easier to communicate through words because less chances of misinterpretation
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more