The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, OPEN THIS PAGE AGAIN AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Lewis has learned about critical reading in his EXP 105 class and is working on developing his skills. Lewis understands that an important aspect of critical reading includes __________.!
2. The adept mind is one that __________.
3. Critical writing __________.
4. Janice is making an effort to be actively engaged in her reading instead of simply skimming through it. She looks for pictures, graphs, and other areas of interest while reading. She also uses the highlighting tool of her e-book reading platform to highlight important sections. Janice is intentionally using her __________.
5. Cutting and pasting a writer’s words into your paper without proper citation is __________.
6. Bill is Use First for __________. He finds that he tends to skim through resources for assignments and approaches writing with a preference for demonstrating what he knows, rather than putting it into words.
7. Jeremy, whose __________ is Use First, reads his text in the same order: He reads the text, then the tables, and then the figures.
8. Julia (S25, P18, TR16, C24) intentionally uses her Learning Patterns while reading her text. Identifying the important terms that she needs to know and questioning what she is reading requires her to __________.
9. In evaluating your critical-thinking skills, you are likely looking for how often you __________.
10. Using Precision to identify the focal point of a paper and then using Sequence to develop an outline to structure the paper would be helpful for someone who uses __________ first, rather than approaching it with loosely connected thoughts and ideas.
11. What can help lead to more productive interactions with others?
12. According to Week 4 Instructor Guidance, three skills every college graduate should possess are:
13. What plays a strong role in helping you identify and analyze the Patterns of others?
14. Students who are in college will inevitably become effective readers and writers.
15. Which Pattern is called to action when you proofread your work checking for errors related to spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
EXP 105 Week 1 Quiz 1 (2019)
EXP 105 Week 2 Learning Patterns In Action Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Week 2 Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 WEEK 3 Decoding Tasks Assessment Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Week 3 Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Week 4 Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Week 4 Academic Integrity Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Week 5 Quiz (2019)
EXP 105 Student Resource Exam 1 (2019)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more