The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
For the first part, please read through the multiple reports by the Court Monitors and answer the following questions:
1. Take time to review the following 3 reports and speak to 5 issues/topics or pieces of information discussed in the reports. These reports are lengthy and I do not expect you to read through all of them, but I do expect you to take time to go through and see what topic/issue catches your attention and speak about them. First list and then in 25 words or more, for each issue/topic, describe why you think this issue/topic or piece of information is important for social workers to be aware of.
For the second part, please watch/listen to the short videos and answer the following questions:
2. From all of the videos you viewed, what are the top 10 things you walked away learning about the Texas foster care crisis. There is no word count for this part, but I do expect you to provide well-developed and thoughtful answers.
Two Texas Family and Protective Services leaders exiting beleaguered agency – BY WILLIAM MELHADO OCT. 21, 2022
Texas foster care crisis worsens, with fast-growing numbers of children sleeping in offices, hotels, churches – BY REESE OXNER AND NEELAM BOHRA JULY 19, 2021
https://www.texastribune.org/2021/07/19/texas-foster-care-crisis/The ‘Children Without Placement’ – Oct 16, 2022
Texas’ Foster Care Capacity Crisis Puts Hundreds Of Children At ‘Unreasonable Risk Of Serious Harm’ – Nov 22, 2021
KSAT Explains: Family Tapestry, CPS and the broken foster care system in Texas – Aug 24, 2021
State of Texas: Attacks on CPS workers spike in Texas – Jun 26, 2021
For the third part, please watch/listen to the panelists and their conversation about the role of social workers organizing for justice in the so-called child welfare system and answer the following questions:
Social Work and Abolishing the Family Regulation System
3. One of the panelists, Joyce, in her description of the so-called Child Welfare System, asks: “Why is it only Black people who this system has captured in their debunked system that creates failure? In 50 words or more, do you agree or disagree with this question?
4. One of the panelists, MJ, talks about professionalism and how she views it similarly to white supremacy and hierarchy. She also mentions the need to change the way we view and call those we are working to help, from client to relative. In 50 words or more, do you agree or disagree with her perspective?
5. One of the panelists, Halimah, states: “A drug test is not a parenting test.” She further explains this statement, around at the 27 minute mark. In 50 words or more, do you agree or disagree with her perspective?
6. One of the panelists, MJ, states that people of color have been used as a tool against those who they are working to help, in particular people of color. She further states, “If you are not dismantling, you are upholding.” In 50 words or more, do you agree or disagree with her statements?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more