The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 4: Persuasive Paper Part 2: Solution and Advantages
Due Week 7 and worth 200 points
Using feedback from your professor and classmates, revise Part 1 and develop the solution and identify the advantages of the solution. Note: The disadvantages or challenges with your answers will be in Part 3.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
Provide Part I: Revision of A Problem Exists (3-4 pages)
1. Revise, using feedback from the professor and classmates, your Persuasive Paper Part I: A Problem Exists.
Develop Part 2: Solution to Problem and Advantages (3-4 pages for 6-8 pages total)
2. Include a defensible, relevant thesis statement clearly in the first paragraph. (The thesis statement may need to be modified to reflect added information and purpose of this part.)
3. Explain a detailed, viable solution that supports your thesis. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
4. State, explain, and support the first advantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
5. State, explain, and support the second advantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
6. State, explain, and support the third (and fourth if desired) advantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
7. Use effective transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
8. Provide a concluding paragraph / transitional paragraph that summarizes the proposed solution and its advantages.
9. Develop a coherently structured paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
10. Use one (1) or more rhetorical strategies (ethos, logos, pathos) to explain advantages.
11. Support advantage claims with at least three (3) additional quality relevant references. Use at least six (6) total for Parts 1 and 2. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:
Note: Submit your assignment to the designated plagiarism program so that you can make revisions before submitting your paper to your professor.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more