The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
1. Manning and Curtis state that effective delegation is an important part of multiplying effectiveness in the workplace. In your own words, explain why delegation is an important tool for a leader to use. What are some of the possible effects if a leader fails to delegate responsibilities amongst other employees?
2. You have been given a list of work duties to assign to your employees, and you want to make sure that everyone is given a task that they can complete successfully. What factors should you take into consideration when deciding which employees are assigned which duties? How can you effectively present each employee with their new responsibilities? Use concepts presented to you in this unit along with outside research to formulate you answers.
3. Everyone is different. Leaders have to consider the personality traits of every member of their team and adjust their leadership tactics to suit individual needs, but it can be a time consuming task trying to get to know each employee. As a leader, what steps would you take to understand the personalities of your employees without wasting valuable work time? Do you feel it is beneficial to consider the role of personality or would you rather divide work evenly and set a list of standards and deadlines for everyone to follow?
Consider the two quotes listed below. Then answer the following questions:
1. Do you agree with the concept of the quote?
2. The quote was said by a leader in a private organization. Do you believe it can be applied to the public sector as well? Why or why not?
3. Think of an organization that doesn’t appear to develop its people. What is the long-term effect of this neglect? (note: NOT necessary to list the name of the organization)
“Of all the things I’ve done, the most vital is coordinating those who work with me and aiming their effort at a certain goal.” –Walt Disney
“The growth and development of people is the highest calling of leadership.” –Harvey S. Firestone
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more