The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Tillie Olsen’s Tender Portrait of a Marriage, NPR AUDIO REVIEW [REQUIRED]http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?story…
Excerpt from Maxine Hong Kingston: Talking Story, KQED Audio Arts [REQUIRED]
(1) Both the Olsen and Kingston stories deal with “types of women’s silence.” What is the “intended” purpose or reason for silence in each story? How is “silence” for the women in these stories brought about?By whom? For what purpose? Please provide sufficient brief quotes from each storyto support your ideas and opinions.
(2) What are the “effects” of isolation and/or secrets in both stories? Do these effects (or results) satisfy the “intended”purpose or reason for the isolation and secrets? Please provide sufficient brief quotes from each story to support your ideas and opinions.
(3) Do any parallels from these two stories exist in our contemporary culture today? If so, provide examples. If not, explain why.
(4) Did the required online resources help enhance or inform your understanding of the assigned literature?Specifically refer to and comment on “each”online resource.
(3) Write a “BOLDED CHALLENGE QUESTION SENTENCE” to close your Journal Entry.Integrate an actual “brief” direct quotation from the assigned reading in the actual challenge question. (Your Bolded Challenge Question should be specific, original, unique, and thought-provoking. You want to challenge your team members to reflect and think—in order to gain new insights about the reading and themselves.)
please write a full 2-page (650 Word) Journal Entry,
SALUTATION: Dear Mary, John, Anne, Paul, and Beth:
INTRODUCTORY PARAGRAPH (for team building): Write a friendly, “newsy” opening paragraph [chit chat]. You might include your thoughts on last week’s materials and assignments and/or the current week’s assignment, your feelings or attitudes about the topics/readings/resources, your reflections on the learning experience in this course, encouragement for your team members, etc.
BODY PARAGRAPHS (that specifically address all parts of the “Writing Prompt” found in your “Weekly Journal Entry Assignment Tool”):
BOLDED CHALLENGE QUESTION:
Your Challenge Question should not be vague, general, uninteresting, or “ho-hum.” Instead, it should be UNIQUE, INTERESTING, THOUGHT-PROVOKING—and promote lively, active discussion in your Team
CLOSING, e.g., Wishing you a great week, John Doe
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more