I have received a high-quality paper within very short time (12 days before the deadlines). I will approve it and if I have any questions or modification i will come back to you.
Your manager has speculated the following:
a. the average (mean) annual income was greater than $45,000,
b. the true population proportion of customers who live in a suburban area is less than 45%,
c. the average (mean) number of years lived in the current home is greater than 8 years,
d. the average (mean) credit balance for rural customers is less than $3200.
1. Using the sample data, perform the hypothesis test for each of the above situations in order to see if there is evidence to support your manager’s belief in each case a.-d. In each case use the Seven Elements of a Test of Hypothesis, in Section 6.2 of your text book with α = .05, and explain your conclusion in simple terms. Also be sure to compute the p-value and interpret.
2. Follow this up with computing 95% confidence intervals for each of the variables described in a.-d., and again interpreting these intervals.
3. Write a report to your manager about the results, distilling down the results in a way that would be understandable to someone who does not know statistics. Clear explanations and interpretations are critical.
4. All DeVry University policies are in effect, including the plagiarism policy.
5. Project Part B report is due by the end of Week 6.
6. Project Part B is worth 100 total points. See grading rubric below.
Submission: The report from part 3 + all of the relevant work done in the hypothesis testing (including Minitab) in 1., and the confidence intervals (Minitab) in 2 as an appendix.
Format for report:
A. Summary Report (about 1 paragraph on each of the speculations a.-d.)
B. Appendix with all of the steps in hypothesis testing (the format of the Seven Elements of a Test of Hypothesis, in Section 6.2 of your text book) for each speculation a.-d. as well as the confidence intervals, and including all Minitab output
Project Part B: Grading Rubric
Category Points % Description
Addressing each speculation – 20 pts. each 80 80 hypothesis test, interpretation, confidence interval and interpretation
Summary report 20 20 1 paragraph on each of the speculations
Total 100 100 A quality paper will meet or exceed all of the above requirements.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more