The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Create a short story using all you have learned so far in the unit. Include archetypes, literary elements, figurative language, and academic vocabulary words you learned in the course to shape your story. What is the setting, plot, characters, etc. How will you use figurative language such as metaphor and alliteration? What type of characters will you include? Ensure that you also demonstrate a clear point-of-view such as omniscient, limited omniscient, third-person, narrative, or first person, within your story.
Your short story should include a title, and be a minimum of 1 page and a maximum of 5 pages in length. Please submit a typed paper, using Times New Roman, 12 pt. font, and double-spaced lines (Please space your lines).
Prompt 2: Literary Service Announcement (LSA) Assignment
You have had a relationship with archetypes since a young age—Carl Jung might argue this is true since your conception. In fact, many children’s cartoons use archetypes as part of their humor (think of Tweedy Bird and Sylvester, Tom and Jerry, or The Simpsons). Throughout this unit, you have identified common archetypes across ancient and modern texts and visuals.
1 Choose the ONE archetype you most relate to, recognize, and/or like.
2 Create a public service announcement that educates your audience on the role of the archetype as well as persuades them that your archetype is one of the greatest—most common, most powerful, most dynamic (changes the most), most unique, etc.
3 The guidelines for the LSA are below.
4 I look forward to your LSA! Be as creative as you want!
In your LSA you should…
• inform the reader of the common uses of the archetype.
▪ give examples.
▪ include content that is developed and shows mature thought.
▪ ensure ideas are organized strategically.
▪ ensure grammar and spelling are polished.
▪ ensure word choice is purposeful.
▪ ensure rhetoric is used effectively.
▪ ensure presentation is geared towards audience.
▪ ensure excellent use of creativity in some form to sell your archetype.
▪ use creative elements (examples include images, music, modern day connections, performance).
Pay attention to Length
▪ Videos must be 30 seconds long. Can go up to 1:00. No longer than 1:00. Include words/captions.
▪ Power points must be 8-10 slides (not including the title and reference slides)–with main points bulletted on each slide, and 25-50 words per slide.
Below are sample video LSA’s done by students (you must come up with your own idea).
LSA3-Devil Figure Archetype
Before you submit, check the following:
1. Have I read the rubric?
2. Does my paper/project fully address the prompt?
3. If needed, are my paper and sources in MLA format? The paper should be Times New Roman, 12 pt. font, double-spaced.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more