The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
“Paul Revere’s Ride” – this poem is not found in your textbook; here is a link to the poem: http://www.poemofquotes.com/henrywadsworthlongfellow/paul-reveres-ride.php
(Links to an external site.)
Links to an external site.
7. In a few sentences, sum up the story of Paul Revere’s ride as it is described in the narrative poem.
8. What did hanging two lanterns in the church represent? Why do you think it mattered if the British came by land or by sea?
9. In line 78, what does the speaker mean by “the fate of a nation was riding that night”?
10. If Paul Revere’s ride had failed, in what way might our country be different today?
11. The poem says that Revere rode into Concord. In reality, he was arrested before he could get there. What might be the effect of a completely factual ending to the poem?
short but clear answers are fine
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more