The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Read Chapter 14
1-Do you think it is important for nurses to be involved in their professional organizations? Why or why not?
2. The Affordable Care Act (Ã¢â‚¬Å“ObamaCareÃ¢â‚¬Â) has been both praised and vilified. Debate the pros and cons of this legislation and of health-care reform in general.
3. What is your vision of nursingÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s future? How will you contribute to shaping it?
4. Interview a nurse educated in a diploma program at least 20 years ago.
a-How did that nurseÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s education differ from your education today?
5. Locate the website of a professional organization related to nursing. Bring a copy of the organizationÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s mission, membership criteria, and standards of practice.
6. Ask five people of different ages and gender who do not work in the health-care field what they think most nurses do. Compile their answers with the answers your classmates collected and summarize them. Compare the summary to what you know nurses actually do.
a-Were the answers realistic?
b-Did they over- or underestimate the responsibilities most nurses have?
c-Did they recognize the wide variety of things nurses do?
d-Was there a difference by age or gender of the person answering the question?
e-What do the results tell you about the publicÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s image of nursing?
f-What do you think influences their image the most? Explain your answer.
7. Describe the nurse of the future.
a-What does he or she do?
b-Do you think nursing will become a more powerful force in health care?
c-Why or why not?
APA style (in text citations and references)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more