The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Read the biographical information provided in your textbook concerning this author, and then read his selected poems. Do not delete the questions; simply add your answers using a different-colored font.
“A Psalm of Life”:
1. What part(s) of this poem reflect Henry Wadsworth Longfellow’s attempt to define American identity?
2. What is Longfellow’s message in his poem and is this message still relevant today? Explain.
3. Looking at his message, what qualities and values as a person do you think HWL lived by?
4. Describe Longfellow’s voice in this poem and how does it reflect his message?
5. Which images in the poem strengthen/illuminate Longfellow’s message?
6. What traditional poetic conventions (i.e. rhyme, simile, meter, etc.) can you identify in this poem? Do they enhance your appreciation for the poem?
short but clear answers are fine
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more