The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Research and analyze the communication theory Cognitive Dissonance. Your paper should be at least 1,750- to 2,100 words, use at least four authoritative sources of which at least two are peer-reviewed journal articles, be written in third person, take a scholarly tone, and reflect APA format and documentation rules.
Here are some reflection questions to get your started:
· Why were you drawn to this theory? What captivated you to want to write about it?
· What have you learned about the theory?
· How do you relate to it? Have you seen it used in the media, such as in news coverage, speeches, political advertisements or commercials for products?
· Is the theory still applicable today? Does it still have meaning? How is it reflected in the workplace? In the social setting?
· What have the critics said about the theory?
Make sure to use in-text citations and end-of-text references in APA style.
See the attached Grading Rubric.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more