The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
Case Study Questions:
1. Please identify and explain three different issues Ford Motor Company is facing in this case.
2. As a consultant, please explain how Ford Motor Company could have avoided the problems they faced with the Pinto?
3. Discuss the ethical issues that arose from Ford’s stance concerning the safety of the Pinto.
4. Please perform a SWOT analysis on Ford during the time of this incident.
5. Identify three changes that you would have suggested as an OD consultant to Ford during, or after production of the Pinto. Explain how would you implement these changes?
6. Analyze the cost/benefit analysis Ford used in their decision making process concerning the safety of the Pinto. Discuss your argument in favor or against Ford’s decision. Make sure you evaluate both sides of the argument when discussing.
7. What is the most important thing Ford must consider for the future?
None Case Questions:
8. What is the difference between an internal and an external consultant?
9. Why are organizations resistant to change?
10. What is the most important element you have learned in this class so far?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more