The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
The general sympathy and concern for the murder of the lad by the base and
infamous Richardson on the 22d Instant, will be sufficient reason for your notifying
the public that he will be buried from his fathers house in Frogg Lane,
opposite Liberty-Tree, on Monday next, when all the friends of liberty may have
an opportunity of paying their last respects to the remains of this little hero
and first martyr to the noble cause-whose manly spirit (after the accident
happened) appear’d in his discreet answers to his doctor, his thanks to the
clergymen who prayed with him, and parents, and while he underwent the
greatest distress of bodily pain; and with which he met the king of terrors.
These things, together with the several heroic pieces found in his pocket,
particularly Wolfe’s Summit of human Glory, gives reason to think he had a
martial genius, and would have made a clever man.
Summary Statistics of Word Length from Sample Passages by Various
Potential Authors of the Letter Signed A MOURNER
Tom John James Samuel Samuel Samuel
Sturdy Hancock Otis Adams-1 Adams-2 Adams -1&2
Mean 4.08 4.69 4.58 4.60 4.52 4.56
Median 4 4 4 3 4 4
Mode 2 3 2 2 2 2
SD 2.17 2.60 2.75 2.89 2.70 2.80
Variance 4.70 6.76 7.54 8.34 7.30 7.84
Range 13 9 14 12 16 16
Min 1 1 1 1 1 1
Max 14 10 15 13 17 17
Sum 795 568 842 810 682 1492
Count 195 121 184 176 151 27
Answer the following questions for your Whole Person Assessment assignment. Be specific (to two decimal places) with your calculations. Justify your answers to questions 3 and 4 with at least a paragraph. You will create an Excel spreadsheet for #1-2, and #3-5 can be answered in a Word document.
1. Acting as a historical detective, generate a data set in Excel consisting of the length of each word used in the letter signed by A MOURNER. Be sure to disregard any text that uses proper names, numbers, abbreviations, or titles. (These have already been eliminated for you and are crossed out in the letter.) (ALREADY DONE)
2. Calculate the summary statistics (mean, median, mode, sample standard deviation, sample variance, range, minimum, maximum, sum, and word count) for the letter’s word lengths in Excel. (ALREADY DONE)
3. Compare your findings with those of the known authors, and speculate about the identity of A MOURNER.
4. Compare the two Adams summaries. Discuss the viability of word-length analysis as a tool for resolving disputed documents.
5. What other information would be useful to identify A MOURNER?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more