The work has not been graded but I like the output that was submitted to me. Is it possible for the same prof to do the next assignment I will be submitting? If possible, I will greatly appreciate it.
topic : 1. What are unalienable liberties and from what do they arise? How do the readings for the class help identify these liberties?
1. Identify and provide at least one quotation from one of our class texts that helps address the chosen study question. 2. Paraphrase the quotated material in your own words.
3. Carefully explain how the quoted text helps answer the study question
4. Why did you choose this study question and what did you learn from thinking about it?
5. Your response should be between 500-600 words, exclusive of quotations or approximately a page and a half to two pages.
6. Use proper MLA formatting (see OWL at Purdue for MLA).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more